ChemSol is our company.
ChemSol S.A. was founded on February 2, 1983 in Panama City as a company representing foreign houses and marketing of raw materials for the paint and coatings industry in Central America. The company quickly diversified into the commercialization and representation of foreign specialty chemical houses in broader terms, and subsequently ventured into the market for food ingredients, personal care, pharmaceutical excipients and animal nutrition.
Distribuidora ChemSol of Costa Rica S.A. was founded on April 9, 1984 as a company of import and distribution of chemical specialties in Costa Rica. Subsequently, in a similar way to the Costa Rican distributor, ChemSol of Guatemala was established on July 30, 1992 and ChemSol El Salvador on December 9, 1996. The group of companies has been characterized since its beginnings by the continuous search for innovative products for Its clients based on ethical principles and maintaining a high standard of corporate social responsibility and for an organic diversification of the target market segments.
- Bring value-added solutions to the industry through specialized and innovative chemical inputs, timely and reliable technical assistance and customer service, supported by effective processes and competent human resources, which contribute to the improvement of our customers' products and processes.
- Promote continuous improvement through teamwork and the proactive attitude of employees.
- Seek growth in market share, return on investment and satisfaction of our suppliers with ethical behavior and respect for the environment.
- We will be the best option in Central America to acquire specialized and innovative chemicals, recognized for quality, service, ethical behavior and respect for the environment.
- We will be an attractive business partner for suppliers because of our image, positioning in the market and responsibility with our commitments.
- We will be a competent and motivated team, supported by an environment that promotes our integral development.
- Commitment: To effectively fulfill our responsibilities.
- Confidentiality: Keep private information in reserve.
- Collaboration: Working as a team to achieve corporate objectives and interests.
- Continuous improvement: To permanently develop knowledge and skills to optimize our professional, commercial and human performance.
- Respect: Establish a friendly and tolerant treatment in our relationships.
- Solidarity: Support initiatives that help improve our environment.